I N D E X
Andy Lymer's Papers and Articles Currently Available On-line
This page is being added to as new work is converted into HTML (the older stuff may get here at some point as well !)
For details of other papers etc please see my CV. I will be happy to send (most of) my materials to anyone who asks.
- Business Reporting on the Internet - Discussion Paper for the International Accounting Standards Committee (with R. Debreceny, G. Gray, & A. Rahman) - released November 1999.
- Corporate Reporting and the Internet - a survey and commentary on the use of the WWW in corporate reporting in the UK and Finland - Andrew Lymer (University of Birmingham, UK) & Anders Tallberg (Swedish School of Economics, Helsinki, Finland) Date Added: December 13nd 1997
- Paper presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European Accounting Association, Graz, Austria. April 1997
- The use of the Internet for Corporate Reporting - a discussion of the issues and survey of current usage in the UK. Journal of Financial Information Systems . Date Added: December 13nd 1997
- Paper published in the Journal of Financial Information Systems (1998)
Using the Internet for Business Research : ACCOUNT, Volume 6, No. 3, Autumn 1994, p18-27
The Internet as a Teaching Tool: experiences in studying Banking Risk Management: CTI-AFM 7th Annual Conference, Brighton, April 1996
Presentations : (NB Powerpoint Presentation slides)
Go to Andy Lymer's Home Page
This page was created and is maintained by its author - Andrew Lymer
He can be contacted by e-mail as firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last amended May 2000